BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 8, 2012

The Dictator

I recently seen the dictator in theatres and I was not expecting much because the commercials did not seem that good for it, but nothing else was playing so I went and seen that. I was very surprised to find myself laughing the entire time! It was such a comical yet interesting movie. The movie is about a dictator named Aladeen (Sacha Baron Cohen) that tries to overthrow the entire country and the people are outraged by the way he treats them. He is sent to the USA and his famous recognizeable beard is cut off and nobody even knows who he is anymore, he has to make it as an everyday person and he does it so humorisly. I recommend this movie to anyone who is probably over the age of 14 or so since some parts aren't really for children, it was an overall great movie experience!

0 comments: