BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Limitless



The first movie I am going to assess is Limitless. I honestly do not think I even have anything bad to say about this movie, usually I am checking tweets and facebook at the same time while watching a movie, but this one was different, I couldn't look away! It had me hooked from start to finish. Bradley Cooper is the protagonist and does a very well job acting throughout the whole movie, while looking good at the same time ;). This movie is about a man who is introduced to a "smart pill" that causes him to use 100% of his brain and he becomes a genius! He writes a book in four days and could out smart any lawyer or scientist. Cooper has to overcome many obstacles and struggles throughout the movie but pulls through them all, I won't give away the ending but I highly recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys a thrilling action movie!

0 comments: